AxcessRescue offers industry specific controlled descent (RDS) training. We provide training in the basic fundamentals of controlled descent (also termed rope descent systems) and working safely and efficiently at height. In addition, basic and advanced rescue techniques are presented to provide for self and co-worker rescues.
Our courses exceed the IWCA standards. At AxcessRescue, we have taken an all-new approach to RDS training. We include basic fall protection concepts, with modern, up-to-date techniques such as rope access awareness and equipment that gives students the skills they need to get their jobs done faster, more efficiently, and with a higher level of safety than ever.
All AxcessRescue controlled descent (RDS) courses meet and exceed the following standards:
• ANSI Z490.1 adult training criteria in safety, health and environmental training
• ANSI A10.32 fall protection for construction
• Z359.2 standard minimum requirements for comprehensive managed fall protection programs
• IWCA Window Cleaning Safety
• OSHA regulations including 2017 Walking-Working Surfaces
We believe you will find our programs to be substantially improved over the current industry standard. Students perform multiple skills and rescues and are given sufficient time to practice each skill prior to skill evaluations. In other words, you are performing the task, not just watching an instructor do it. We are unrivaled in student satisfaction.
image courtesy seasons building solutions